News • 11/2014
Annual convention of ATMB teams: 60% of employees speak out!
For the 10th edition of the ATMB teams' convention, Acte Sept placed employee speaking at the centre of the event via the "Talents in action" convention: a four-lane boulevard for sharing and exchanging! In the context of this annual, strategic event, ATMB sought to involve and give a voice to its teams in a highly original manner.
Acte Sept promptly took up the challenge by giving pride of place to employee speaking, from the initial preparation through to the actual event. The programme was dense and challenging:
- A work group comprising 7 employees to voice their opinions, test their ideas with the teams, and provide the resulting feedback.
- Video reports that give the floor to teams working on the ground: conversations, street interviews, etc.
- A tailor-made Forum supervised by 20 employees coached beforehand by Acte Sept to share the upshot of the Horizon 2014 company project.
- An interactive plenary meeting: spoken communication by the executive committee, coached by Acte Sept, live question-and-answer sessions, oral contributions from employees in the room, moments for engaging in thought processes led by the managers, etc.
- A "Singing talents" evening: a unique occasion for employees to sing their favourite songs on stage accompanied by live musicians.
In the end, more than 60% of employees spoke out during the Convention.